Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Countdown To My Empty Nest

I thought I'd post a few of my son's engagement pictures. They were taken by my oldest daughter (the one with the three girls).



Their wedding is August 8th.


They are planning to go to Vanuatu within just a few months of getting married. They are Missionary Associates with the Assemblies of God World Missions. They are raising funds now and as soon as they meet their budget they will be leaving for two years. They will both be working in an adult literacy program as well as a Chrisitian school.

Did I mention that Vanuatu is on the other side of the world???


This one show her sapphire and diamond engagement ring. It's beautiful!

Nate isn't my youngest child - he's just the one who stayed around the longest.


I'm goign to miss him something terrible. He's been the only one at home for over three years now.

Don't they make a cute couple? And she fits into the family perfectly!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you on gaining a new "daughter" and to the happy couple, too. What a beautiful ring. Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - she is a wonderful addition to our family.

    ReplyDelete