Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cupcake Cake & Cookies

This cute Cupcake Cake was made for my granddaughter's third birthday party.



This was a first attempt and I will definitely be doing it again!! I purchased the Wilton pan for it and thought it was a bit pricey even with a 40% off coupon. But I'm sure that I will use it again and again.

I know, it's missing the cherry on top! I put the cake together at my daughter's house and I was so sure she would have cherries since she likes them so much that I didn't take my own. She just loves those cherries so much that she can't keep them around!!





I also made 3 1/2 dozen of these cookies to go along with the cake.

Hope you had a very happy birthday, Sylvie!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I still think this is one of your cutest so far! Just loved how it all turned out and how it tasted! Sylvie loved her cupcake cake and cookies. Thanks Mom, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Na!! Of course, you're just a little biased. By the way, I still need the pics from Rachel's shower when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete