Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 6 Challenge - Dresser Drawers

This one wasn't too bad, since most of our clothes are in our walk-in closet (or patiently waiting to be folded and put away!).

Here's the hubby's drawer stack before:




And after:




Here's my drawer stack before:




And after:




Something funny: I emptied out my underwear drawer and found $140 that I had hidden there last year! It pays to get organized!!

Our dresser has two drawers in the center that are behind doors, so we don't use them that much. Kind of inconvenient. Over the years I've filled them with birthday cards, letters from my kids, graduation announcements, birth announcements . . . you get the picture. Anyway, both drawers were crammed full and in complete disarray. They looked like this:






So I bought a large, flat container that will slide under the bed and put it all in it:




I'll go through it another day and decide what to keep and what to toss.

Here are those two drawers after:




Day 6 done! I'm starting to get the hang of this!! If you would like to join in on the organization fun, visit A Bowl Full of Lemons to sign up and get started!


1 comment: